- Performs day-to-day activities required to administer and deploy McAfee Agent, VSE, HIPS, DE, FRP to all required workstations and servers. Centrally manages McAfee related settings using ePO servers.
- Manages workstation anti-virus software, DAT, and engineer updates.
- Performs virus scans and updates as scheduled.
- Troubleshoots complex issues and provides incident resolution for all related incidents requiring escalated support or subject matter enterprise. Some after hours and weekend work is required with this position.
- Performs day-to-day activities required to manage and lead the support of incident management related to IT failures of end user hardware, software, and operating systems. Troubleshoots complex issues and provides incident resolution for all related incidents requiring escalated support or subject matter enterprise within end user OS, hardware, and software, to include, end user equipment, local and network printers, HDD, removable media encryption, GPO settings, server/network based applications. Provides supervision and direction as needed to support staff, to include technical direction.
- Assist with updating Process and Procedure documentation for End User Technology and Service Desk.
- Perform assigned tasks independently.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- Six (6) years of related experience administrating enterprise anti-virus software, specifically McAfee.
- Must have had daily McAfee hands on technical experience in working with and supporting end point customers and using MA, VSE, HIPS, DE, FRP, and reading reports in ePO.
- Must have experience and knowledge of a broad range of IT technologies, such as, operating systems, hardware, and applications.
- Must have experience supporting IT operations and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Extensive experience working within Federal Government environments.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience maintaining technical data and documentation.
- McAfee certification
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.