Novi, MI US
Direct Hire Opportunity: Our client, a reputable company with 29 years of industry expertise, specializes in the design and construction of advanced test machines for automotive and industrial component manufacturers.
Compensation Range: $95, 000-$120, 000
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will play a key role in designing advanced machines for functional production testing, laboratory testing, and specialized lean product assembly cells. You will work alongside mechanical, electrical, and controls engineers. While your engineering, design, and analysis efforts will primarily unfold at your workstation, machine assembly and debugging will take place in a modern, clean shop floor environment.
- Proficient in Autodesk Inventor
- Using creativity and best practices in design philosophy
- Good debugging/troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good Overall PC Computer/Microsoft Suite knowledge
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- BSME or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years, prefer 5 to 15 years, designing/engineering mechanical systems.
- Inventor CAD.
- Inventor FEA (Finite Element Analysis) valuable.
- Experience designing hydraulic and pneumatic systems will be valuable.
- Using Inventor CAD;Design the machine fixturing, cabinet, actuators and end effectors as well as all other mechanical parts and solutions
- Perform FEA analysis on specific projects in the Inventor environment
- Develop assembly drawings and fabrication drawings
- Communicate with Project Managers and the customer where necessary
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kayla is a service-driven recruiter with a passion for fostering meaningful connections. With a keen eye for talent and a heart for people, Kayla goes beyond the traditional recruiter role, seeing each candidate not just as a potential hire but as an individual with unique aspirations and goals.
Driven by the belief that the right job can transform lives, Kayla is on a mission to create fulfilling career experiences. Building strong relationships is at the core of everything Kayla does, whether it's understanding a candidate's career journey or partnering with clients to identify the perfect fit for their team.