No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
First shift position that involves assembly of large mechanical components using hand tools and various shop equipment. Candidates should have the following:
- Must be mechanically inclinded and able to use various hand tools
- Ability to read blue prints for daily activities
- Good basic math skills
- Prior experience with drills, saws, punches, shears etc a plus
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for an 8 hour shift
- Work in a non-air conditioned environment