Mechanism Design Engineer
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Development, test, and validation of mechanical designs.
- Coordination with suppliers, internal and external integrated product teams, management and the customer.
- Creation and/or modification of primary and secondary structure with 3-D CATIA models, assemblies and installations.
- Creation and/or modification of system requirements, interface/supplier control drawings, performance specifications, system checkout procedures, statements of work, trade studies, and component/ground/flight test plans.
- Technical engineering support for manufacturing, installation and testing at our client' s and external supplier facilities.
Background & Experience:
- The successful candidate will have a complete understanding of the mechanical system principles and techniques including most of the following: door mechanisms, landing gear retraction systems, flight control systems, hydraulic or electro-mechanical actuators, bearing selection, and preliminary structural analysis.
- Mechanism Design experience is required.
- 6+ years of CATIA V5 experience
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) 6 + Years
- Stress Analysis 6 + Years
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.