No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performs project tasks/assignments of moderately complex nature ranging from repetitive to non- repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and subassemblies such as modules,
- Performs fabrication or inspection functions in a research, production or pre-production environment.
- Reading and interpreting moderately complex schematics and drawings
- Follows more advanced methods, techniques, and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation,
- Builds or integrates hardware for prototypes, subassemblies or systems
- Performs more complex rework and refurbishment of hardware and systems
- Performs incorporation of Master Change Order (MCO), Engineering Change Order (ECO), Variance Authorization (VA) and use of visual aids
- May conduct manufacturing inspections on processing line in accordance to quality specifications
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
- Performs more advanced fabrication and marking
- Performs inspection per documentation
- Completes appropriate quality paperwork as required (e.G. Corrective Action Request, Discrepant Material Report etc.)
- Accurately complete process paperwork and entering data into the applicable work order management system
- Supports continuous improvement activities and participates in problem solving activities
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Considerable manufacturing process skills.
- Considerable knowledge of polarity and inspection criteria.
- Considerable knowledge of Bills of Material (BOM)
- Demonstrated ability for unsupervised and accurate use of manufacturing work order application
- Considerable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to work effectively on any size work team
- Considerable computer skills
- Considerable knowledge of measuring/test equipment and math
- Ability to use various computer software applications to analyze and manage data
- Ability to interpret more advanced documents, work instruction, and schematics
- Considerable knowledge of configuration control procedures applicable to the assigned work/area
- Ability to exhibit adaptability/flexibility.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.