Mid-Level Electrical Engineer
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Education requirements will be verified.
The Mid-level Electrical Engineer will support the design, development and test of digital and analog component designs as well as subsystem-level designs that are required to support various customers' missions.
- Be an individual contributor within the electrical engineering design team that develops Hardware Configuration Items and Subsystem Level electrical design
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer's changing business needs
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices
- Interface with vendors for product development
- Interface with other engineering disciplines
- Provide direction/support to Manufacturing as required
- Attend formal design reviews as both a Presenter and Reviewer
- Occasional required travel to Field Sites, Installation Sites, and Vendors
- Candidates must have experience specifying, designing and verifying digital components, and developing subsystem-level designs.
- Able to work in teams.
- Able to work multiple programs concurrently (multi-tasking)
- Strong Communications Skills.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.