Sterling Heights, MI
Primary responsibilities include:
- Integration of diesel engines in combat vehicles
- Development of Front End Accessory Drive components
- Troubleshoot production and test related powertrain issues
Assignments will also include general Mechanical Engineering tasks such as:
- Develop engineering design concepts via CAD software
- Assist lead engineers on the design of components for various military vehicle platforms
- Assist lead engineers on the problem resolution of field, logistic and manufacturing issues
- Work with the prototype shop on the fabrication and validation of prototype components
- Present design concepts and program status to functional and program management
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!