NET Instructor - Abrams
- Responsibilities include a daily and weekly report to the supervisor on every maintenance action team members do daily
- Implement technical product training programs, for field support personnel and customers/clients, for the Abrams Family of Vehicles
- Provide input and support to program planning, schedules, lesson plans, program instructions and maintenance techniques for the development and execution of the assigned Abrams unit maintenance tasks.
- Prepare and present classes on advanced maintenance task and requirements that encompass Turret and Fire Control on the Abrams Tank
- A solid understanding and knowledge of Abrams organizational maintenance tasks, procedures and processes
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience required, instructor/training experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior military or GDLS Maintenance Instruction, Lesson plan/POI development and execution of NET and field support actions are preferred
- Strong Abrams Tank Advanced (DS/Client Plus/Depot 45K/91A MOS) maintenance experience, instructor background are required.
- Must pass the U.S. Government Platform certificate
- Ability to effectively communicate (both verbally & written) and interact with internal & external customers/clients
- Must have overall understanding of customer contacts and relationships
- Ability to operate in a team and cross-functional environment
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to learn GDLS processes, products and military technology
- Ability to contribute in the problem solving process
- Must be able to meet the anthropometric size restriction (ASR) in the Standard Practice 2-644
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. Passport and NAC; if required
- Required to work at various heights, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, able to climb, to work in enclosed spaces – often in awkward positions and work in extreme temperatures exceeding over 110 degrees for days at a time and also in extreme dusty environments, must be able to work in multiple shifts (gunnery)
- Able to kneel, stoop and bend from 25-40 percent on a normal work day on a vehicle
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!