- Installs and configure network communications systems including physical infrastructure build outs.
- Support day-to-day service requests and trouble tickets using enterprise Remedy ticket system.
- Provides specifications and detailed diagrams using standard templates for network baseline documentation.
- Provide cost estimates for both LAN hardware and physical cable infrastructure for supported projects using standard ROM templates
- Use enterprise tools to help support and troubleshoot wired and wireless network infrastructure.
- Work directly with vendors and contractors to support project requirements.
- Work with customer and assist in identifying specific requirements and design moderately complex network systems.
- Participate with planning and assessment phases of projects and assist with project design/implementation phases.
- Basic understanding of standard IT environment and infrastructure, including Cisco switches and Wireless Client as well as the physical infrastructure cabling. Good communication and organizational skills are required as candidate will be working directly with end users
- Technical degree or certification from a Technical school 3-5 year practical experience
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.