Network Engineer II
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- The selected candidate will perform configuration, preventative maintenance, trouble isolation of remote LAN network equipment.
- Will follow engineering documents to test and implement complex network solutions and provide as-built documentation as needed, update databases and incident logs as needed.
- This position is in a 24x7x365 Network Operations Center and could involve after-hours and weekend on call rotation.
High school (or equivalent) with relevant certification plus 2+ years’ experience. Experience supporting LAN, telecommunication and Internet Technology is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS and 802.1x
- Knowledge of Cisco Software Defined Access (SDA) environment
- Knowledge of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Python Scripting experience
- Knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and IS-IS
- Experience with TCP-IP and IP addressing schemes
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.