An active DoD Secret Security Clearance is REQUIRED at the time of submission. All applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required. No third-party applicants will be considered.
Bachelor' s degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Agile experience preferred. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- IP Networks: Switching, Firewalls, Routing, Load Balancers, DNS, DHCP
- Virtualized Routing and Switching Architecture
- Virtual Machine and hypervisor techniques and products
- Protocols: BGP, OSPF, VRRP
- Creates designs and plans network systems
- Deployment and DevOps concepts for networks, infrastructures and software
- Performs requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, detail trade studies, systems integration and test (verification), validation and interface definition studies of system, subsystem or system elements with minimal supervision of the lead systems engineer
- Performs technical planning, cost and risk analyses, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for subsystems and system elements
- Performs customer requirements analysis, develops system requirements and defines allocations to lower levels (subsystem, elements and components)
- Performs detailed technical analyses for a system, subsystem or system elements
- Develops and evaluates systems, networks and information systems to ensure designs meet applicable governmental security specifications
- May provide system accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all technical security features (e.G., identification, authentication, access control, labeling, and auditing) of the system are considered and function properly
- May develop system security documentation on both new and fielded information systems
- Contributes to detailed technical analyses at the system of system (SOS) level
- Synthesizes solutions to meet customer expectations and technical performance while staying within schedule and cost constraints
- Leads Modeling and Simulation activities
- Evaluates and reports on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent use and understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Excellent knowledge of other related disciplines
- Excellent proficiency with requirements management & system modeling tools
- Recognizes various architectural patterns and applies them appropriately
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to get buy-in on concepts and ideas.
- Effective in communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions
- Excellent ability to clearly report information relevant to sound systems engineering design
- Displays excellent leadership skills and critical thinking skills
- May make decisions and develop concepts that have long-lasting influence on the future course of the division, function, or program
- Travel may be required
- DoD Secret Security clearance is required
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.