Network Systems Engineers
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Experience supporting LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- This a level 2 = Requires BS+4-8 years' experience
- Linux / Unix scripting
- Knowledge / experience with Cisco Routing and Switching
- Experience with switching and routing with specific knowledge on TCP/IP, IP configuration, peer-to-peer networking, IP addressing & subnets
- Experience in information security infrastructure, and JSIG implementations
- Virtual network switching and routing
- Good documentation and technical writing skills to maintain system(s) configurations and network diagrams
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Windows Server and Active Directory Server Administration
- Security+ certification
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills illustrated through related work experience
- Demonstrated self-starter willing to work flexible hours and on-site support
- Ability to travel as required
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.