State College, PA
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or the equivalent is required. In addition, Related Vocational Training plus a minimum of 2 years administrative or business experience is required. All education requirements are verified.
This position is responsible for providing general administrative support to Managers and their staff of at least 40-45 employees. The Administrator will manage their calendars, meeting and travel schedule and associated arrangements, expense and time reporting, and other responsibilities to relieve the Managers and their staff of administrative details and allow them to concentrate on other business activities. The Administrator is expected to demonstrate poise, initiative, trustworthiness, timeliness, precision, and adherence to confidentiality at all times.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Assists the Managers and their staff' s calendar and meeting schedules in Microsoft Outlook, to include internal and external meetings with clients and staff.
- Manages frequently-changing schedules and appointments as well as coordination of projects and tasks.
- Prepares meeting agendas and compiles materials for use in meetings, discussions, and presentations.
- Monitors external/internal communications, and addresses communications in an expeditious manner, bringing critical issues to the Manager' s attention
- Schedules and ensures full support for meetings, coordinates video teleconferences, conference calls, meetings to include reserving rooms, preparing for the event, and coordinating with on-site facilities and information technology experts
- Plans local, domestic, and international travel arrangements maintaining awareness of any security processes for international travel
- Prepares expense reports for travel reimbursements to ensure timely filing
- Discretely accepts and screens calls, connects callers with appropriate staff, and follows up as needed
- Greets internal and external customers
- Obtains data from various sources, analyzes data and information, and prepares reports as needed
- Enters, formats, and proofreads inputs into Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Word documents
- Builds collaborative relationships, internally and externally
- Communicates professionally and effectively with employees and customers
- Collaborates with others to improve processes and procedures
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all matters.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic understanding of the general and technical aspects of the job and the company
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, instruction or guidance
- Works well as a team member
- General organization and time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task high priorities
- Ability to demonstrate professional written and oral communications
- General interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor in interacting with a wide variety of people
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed and frequently virtual team
- Effectively and efficiently works within time constraints and adjust to changing circumstances
- Self-starter who can work independently, within established procedures
- Follows procedures to ensure consistent work performance
- Applies discretion when dealing with sensitive information/situations
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Should have strong attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy
- Must have good writing and editing skills, vocabulary and grammar
- Should have experience in managing information and tasks easily.
- Requires current information technology skills and experience.
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.