Operations Test Technician
This assignment is a U.S. Government Contract. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required. No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
An active Secret Security Clearance is preferred at time of hire. All applicants must be able to obtain a Secret clearance within 24 months of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Associate' s degree in related discipline or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Support testing and troubleshooting of various products from individual items to entire suites of networked communications equipment. Technician would routinely load software, configure and perform testing utilizing automated scripts and/or written documentation per Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP' s) and Production Acceptance Tests (PAT' s). Equipment under test includes client designed or COTS computers, routers, servers, switches, raids, encryption devices, antennas, power supplies cables etc.
- Certified in Electronic Technology and have experience working with communications equipment
- Skills would include the ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics, block diagrams and wire run lists as required to set-up, test and troubleshoot the unit under test (UUT) down to the module, port or board level
- Candidate must be computer literate, able to generate accurate and detailed test records and sign off test steps in the manufacturing database.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of computers, networking equipment and associated configurations
- Familiarity and experience using test equipment, re; Meters, Scopes and associated cables
- Familiarity with routers, switches, servers, CAT5 and various fiber cables
- Military " hands on" network communications experience is preferred
- Security Clearance may be required. Possession of a clearance is preferred
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.