- Will deploy, setup, configuration and provide quality assurance for FY20 Maricopa County Desktop Refresh Project (DRP).
- The DRP consists of laptops, desktops, monitors and peripherals that will need to be deployed to 30+ Maricopa County departments in a scheduled manner.
- DRP Technicians will report to the Desktop Refresh Project Manager and will work across multiple county department, with customer liaisons and other stakeholders.
- Will be responsible for distribution, tracking, configuration and end-user customer interactions for desktops, laptops, monitors and other peripherals provided by the program.
- Assist customers in first-setup activities for outlook, network and local printers, 3rd party software, etc.
- Resolve technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
- Proficient with active directory to add, move and change objects within containers.
- Image/ Reimage Laptop-Desktops.
- Previous experience with IMAC (Install, Move, Add, Change) within a Windows PC environment.
- Working knowledge of PC hardware and the ability to identify proper devices and configurations based on customer need.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all organization levels and with outside vendors.
- Must be able to negotiate and/or influence others in a positive/professional manner to gather support for the company s needs or to drive change.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of inventory process controls in a warehousing / distribution environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication including ability to teach basic computer principals in Windows 10.
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.