PLC Programmer - Travel Required
Auburn Hills, MI US
Location: Auburn Hills, MI. Ability to travel required.
Compensation: $37-40 per hour + travel per diem (salary negotiable based on skills and experience)
- Collaborate with a seasoned team in mechanical and controls engineering and skilled trades manufacturing throughout the programming, tryout, and installation phases.
- Perform PLC logic and programming duties both at our build locations and customer sites during installation and launch phases.
- Debug, tryout, and verify I/O signals, documenting control logic changes with our engineering team.
- Lead training sessions for PLC end-users at customer locations, showcasing your results-driven problem-solving skills.
- A completed college or university program in Electrical Engineering/Technology, Mechatronics, Industrial Automation, Robotic Studies, or a related field.
- Experience or a keen interest in designing, installing, commissioning, servicing, and troubleshooting automated equipment in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with Rockwell/ Siemens PLC programming.
- Proven experience with Body-In-White phase in automotive manufacturing.
- Willingness to travel extensively to customer locations. (domestic & international)
- Ability and desire to work overtime.
- Minimum of 3 years PLC programming experience.
- Competitive health, dental, vision, employee assistance, and wellness benefits from day one.
- Matching Contribution pension plan.
- Internal development and promotion opportunities, both locally and globally.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Social events and community engagement.
- Customer and other marketplace discounts.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kayla is a service-driven recruiter with a passion for fostering meaningful connections. With a keen eye for talent and a heart for people, Kayla goes beyond the traditional recruiter role, seeing each candidate not just as a potential hire but as an individual with unique aspirations and goals.
Driven by the belief that the right job can transform lives, Kayla is on a mission to create fulfilling career experiences. Building strong relationships is at the core of everything Kayla does, whether it's understanding a candidate's career journey or partnering with clients to identify the perfect fit for their team.