No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Education Requirement: High School degree or the equivalent is required. All education requirements are verified. Applicant selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Sprays surfaces of machines, manufactured products, or working area with protective or decorative material such as paint, enamel, glaze, gel-coat, or lacquer
- Prepares surfaces appropriately prior to painting
- Conducts daily cleanup of equipment and work area to ensure proper work area painting environment requirements
- Interacts with employees and managers within the department
- Works under close supervision
- Normally receives detailed instructions on work.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of paint specifications for required finishes
- Basic knowledge of dry booth painting
- Basic knowledge of proper surface preparation prior to painting
- Basic knowledge of painting equipment used.
- Good interpersonal skills to cooperate and work effectively with others
- Ability to understand drawings, work orders and BOMs
- Ability to evaluate work conditions and quality of work produced
- Ability to work with multiple coating systems.
- Basic computer skills
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.