Physical Security Infrastructure Engineer
Pittsfield, MA US
Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance within reasonable time of hire.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Experience working in an agile environment which leverages Jira and Confluence as primary engineering Agile tools
- Experience designing, integrating and/or maintaining virtualized environments, VMware experience preferred
- Experience with Windows Desktop and Server administration including group policy management a plus
- Experience designing, integrating and/or maintaining network security devices, ACLs, Firewalls, Network Storage devices, etc.
- Certifications are preferred, and could include Network+, Security+, MCSE, MCSA, VCA, VCP, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, RHCSA, etc.
What sets you apart:
- Clear understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, theories, and technical standards
- Clear understanding of requirements management and system modeling tools
- Creative thinker with ability to grasp and apply new information quickly and handle increasing responsibilities with growing complexity
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success
- Commitment to ongoing professional development for yourself and others
This position is more than 50% on-site with some flex/remote work possible.
Requires a Bachelor' s degree in Systems Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field. Also requires 2+ years of job-related experience or a Master' s degree. Agile experience preferred.
Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance within reasonable time of hire. All applicants selected will be subject to a US Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, US citizenship is required.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Team Leader - Defense Solutions
A seasoned recruiting and sales professional with more than 7 years of industry experience, Jason Briggs joins the Contract Professionals, Inc. (CPI) team as the Director of Business Development, Information Technology Division in Scottsdale, Arizona.
With a talent for creative problem solving and coalition building, Jason started his career at Oxford and Associates in 2013, generating $2.3 million in sales by targeting the hardware, software, IT, and science & technology industries.
Subsequently, Jason joined KT Consulting as a Federal Department of Defense (DoD) Senior Recruiter focusing on winning and staffing One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS-SB) Proposals and Contracts for the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
Relocating to Arizona in 2017, Jason is originally from Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Stout with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a focus in Risk Management.
Jason attended St. John's Northwestern Military Academy in Wisconsin where he was exposed to JROTC leadership education training and military sciences. He has served on alumni executive board for the University of Wisconsin Stout's National social philanthropy fraternity, Phi Sigma Phi. Jason also continues to provide support for local dog rescue organizations in the Phoenix area by donating time and participating in local adoption events.