Power BI Developer
Sterling Heights, MI US
Responsibilities to Anticipate/Expect:
- Using Power BI, create, test, and deploy dashboards and interactive visualizations that facilitate execution of efficient deep analysis
- Work with users and team members to identify performance improvement and suggestions.
- Make technological adjustments to current BI systems to improve their performance.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence. Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models
- Recognize business requirements in the context of BI and create data models to transform raw data into relevant insights
- Create charts and data documentation with explanations of algorithms, parameters, models, and relationships
- Convert business needs into technical specifications and establish a timetable for job completion
- Apply proper security models on reports
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Power BI experience including creation of interactive visualizations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets and communicate insights effectively to stakeholders
- Ability to write complex DAX expressions
- Strong understanding of Power Query and have the ability to combine multiple datasets
- Ability to apply row-level security on various dashboards for the appropriate end users
- Experience with databases, database administration, and data warehousing
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (such as Python)
- Ability to develop Teamcenter Reporting and Analytics (TcRA) reports
- Familiarity with Engineering and Teamcenter processes
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- Limited travel may be required.
Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens
Insurance: Health Care, Dental, and Vision are Available
Meet Your Recruiter
Team Leader - Defense Solutions
A seasoned recruiting and sales professional with more than 7 years of industry experience, Jason Briggs joins the Contract Professionals, Inc. (CPI) team as the Director of Business Development, Information Technology Division in Scottsdale, Arizona.
With a talent for creative problem solving and coalition building, Jason started his career at Oxford and Associates in 2013, generating $2.3 million in sales by targeting the hardware, software, IT, and science & technology industries.
Subsequently, Jason joined KT Consulting as a Federal Department of Defense (DoD) Senior Recruiter focusing on winning and staffing One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS-SB) Proposals and Contracts for the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
Relocating to Arizona in 2017, Jason is originally from Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Stout with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a focus in Risk Management.
Jason attended St. John's Northwestern Military Academy in Wisconsin where he was exposed to JROTC leadership education training and military sciences. He has served on alumni executive board for the University of Wisconsin Stout's National social philanthropy fraternity, Phi Sigma Phi. Jason also continues to provide support for local dog rescue organizations in the Phoenix area by donating time and participating in local adoption events.