Principal Cyber Security Analyst
- Perform and document root cause analysis for security incidents.
- Perform and document vulnerability analyses
- Develop cyber security analytics and threat intelligence using multiple data sources provided to the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system.
- Work closely with the SOC to identify and recommend process and system improvements to the security program.
- Drive the capabilities and execution to effectively optimize and improve enterprise security.
- Demonstrate knowledge of security services and implementations.
- Investigate, positively identify, and document anomalous events and incidents that are escalated by Tier 1 SOC engineers.
- Create cyber security incidents and oversee the cyber security incident response process. Examine cyber adversary techniques in order to develop defensive methodologies.
- Provide support for security incidents throughout the incident lifecycle as needed and make recommendations to ensure enterprise infrastructure is protected.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Working with the Infrastructure SDM, develop and oversee implementation of a metrics program for reporting on overall SOC performance and effectiveness.
- Must be able to meet all Law & Justice and departmental clearance requirements prior to starting work and be eligible to pass law enforcement level background investigations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or related field and a minimum of five years of experience in Cyber Security.
- Demonstrated Experience with Cyber Intelligence & Vulnerability Assessment including expert experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Vulnerability Assessment;
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection;
- Access Control and Authorization;
- Policy Enforcement;
- Application Security;
- Protocol Analysis;
- Firewall Management;
- Incident Response;
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- SANS/GIAC certifications
- Cisco WLAN certification
- Experience in Information Assurance Policy and Guidelines
- NIST Special Publication 800-53
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- ITIL® Foundation Level or higher Certification.
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.