Product Design Engineer
Product Engineering Designer or Design Engineer, to work on Studio Design Theme Feasibility Position Duties:
1. Conduct feasibility checks of Design studio models with respect to manufacturability and compliance to the Federal standards. Then develop Catia/CAD solutions such that the Studio's Design intent can be executed in production. Areas covered include metal stamping, plastic molding, assembly, safety standards, lighting, aerodynamics, proper airflow through grille for engine cooling, ergonomics, and component/system packaging.
2. Provide engineering and Catia V5 CAD support in the Design clay model studios.
3. Conduct feasibility studies using Catia and propose solutions to make stylist's vision a reality, resulting in an aesthetically pleasing and functional production vehicle.
4. Support Feasibility development of vehicle (Exterior or Interior) anywhere in the time line from early concept to production surface.
5. Support the balancing of functional and attribute trade-offs within the design feasibility progression.
6. Support the Design deliverables for feasibility progression throughout the Studio Design feasibility process.
7. Maintain feasibility status of Design properties (e.G. Clay models, Inside/Outside properties, market research properties) and ensure conformance to hard points and feasibility constraints.
8. Provide feasible proposals for the surface of assigned zone of vehicle throughout theme and surface development.
9. Provide a functional and appearance focus to enable creative solutions & alternatives to engineering and vehicle package issues in support of Design Leadership.
10. Create system-level feasibility studies of Design Studio & program alternatives in advance of functional and/or supplier support.
Looking for an engineer with strong Catia V5 CAD skills or a CAD designer with strong engineering abilities
BS or BA college degree (in any major) required for PED CAD designer positions. Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering or other) degree required for Engineer positions.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!