Product Engineer Chassis
• Work with suppliers to develop, design, and release EPAS mechanicals (gear, assist mechanism)
• Communicate with Suppliers, Vehicle Dynamics, Vehicle Program Management, CAD designers, release analysts, etc to get changes processed.
• Problem solve design, manufacturing, and quality issues
• Responsible for failure mode avoidance documentation (boundary diagrams, P-diagrams, DFMEA' s, etc)
• Sign-off drawings, DVP' s, PVP' s, DVP&R' s, PVP&R' s
• Mechanically inclined
• Automotive product engineering
• Four-Year, Technical/Engineering BS Undergraduate Degree Required • Adept at math and comfortable with learning new concepts
• Computer-literate (Excel; Word; PowerPoint; etc.)
• Advanced Degree Desirable
• This assignment benefits the applicant with: oClassroom and on the job training as needed in DV/PV, FMEA, problem solving, leadership, and project management oAn opportunity to spend concentrated time and learn EPAS steering oThe prospect of broadening Business Acumen by working with the cross organizational areas of Supply Base, Finance, Quality, Design, and Manufacturing oThe potential to interact with and present findings to various management levels in the organization. OGain experience in the subject areas of DV/PV, Systems Engineering, FMA, Reliability & Robustness Engineering
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.