Product Engineer Chassis
- Identify BIC Designs (Efficient Design for component with help of core team).
- Work with application engineers, help drive team to identify, develop, design and validate new ideas to help team achieve goals.
- Ensure PD alignment and ownership of idea approval, validation and implementation (Participate at PD Managers Design Reviews).
- Manage Bill-of-Material review for triage of existing and new ideas.
- Review all launch fixes/cost-increases to help improve value.
- Support Supplier Engagement, VSM, Value Chain and other initiatives to help team achieve goals.
- As primary interface to Assembly Plant team, drive for VO approval, support change scheduling, and plant trials, all in a timely manner.
- Maintain cost reduction roadmap and update progress report for the Chassis Engineering Chunks
- Manage Cost Reduction Idea Database (CRID) updates and tracking
- Consult WERS, and CMMS to monitor progress of cost reduction and report concerns
- Engage global engineering, purchasing and finance regularly to determine next steps & actions to maintain ideas stay on track.
- Develop data tools that help keep teams focused on achieving our cost saving targets and timely delivery.
- Develop special reports and analysis for management reviews and investigations - Facilitate Benchmarking and Costed Events
- Facilitate Line Walk Events at Assembly Plants
- Facilitate Gap Week activities including planning and team support
- Knowledge of Chassis components and systems
2+ years automotive involved in cost reduction activities
Engineering Bachelor' s Degree
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!