Product Engineer Components
1) Work on the design and development of new Axle and Transmission components - Differentials, Axle Carriers, Axle Tubes & Shafts, Wheel Hubs
2) Work with suppliers to optimize design, minimize warranty, and reduce cost
3) Develop new technologies (Battery Electric Drivelines, Lightweight Technologies)
4) Review supplier quality and launch performance on a weekly basis
5) Lead weekly meetings with suppliers and interfacing component engineers 6) Manage component quality, performance, cost, and manufacturing
Matlab Microsoft Office Products Minitab Catia FEA software
Axle Driveline Component Design
BSME or BSEE
Amanda is proud to be a part of the Contract Professionals, Inc. team. Part of her job allows her to assist candidates with finding new career opportunities. However, as a CPI Technical Recruiter, the most rewarding part of her job is helping military veterans, as well as transitioning military personnel; leading them to a career path that utilizes their skills and experiences.
Amanda enjoys photography and all things outdoors. Amanda has played golf for her entire life. Her motto is "Golf is life!" When she was 18 years old, she achieved a hole-in-one on a 249-year par 4.
Amanda's most cherished place in the world is her family’s cabin in Vanderbilt, Michigan.