Product Engineer Electrical / Electronic
DEARBORN, MI US
- Lead the design and development of the Client hardware functions and requirements.
- Work with Client Control/Software Engineers and Vehicle System Engineers in the development of the hardware requirements for Client.
- Lead the development of Client hardware schematic and layout with a supplier.
- Conduct failure mode analysis of the various hardware features and failure mode management strategies.
- Review supplier analysis of hardware design, such as WCCA (Worst Case Circuit Analysis) and DFMEA.
- Coordinate with electronic/EMC specialists and complete development and validation of the electronic circuit development.
- Organize and conduct design verification testing at electronics and vehicle level.
- Investigate warranty issues of Client hardware.
- Evaluate alternative isolation detection topologies, strategies, and processing.
- Benchmark battery electronics at vehicle, systems, and components levels.
- Optimize centralized and distributed battery control architectures.
- Architect data sampling and filter approaches for battery pack quantities such as pack voltage and current.
- Develop interface from hall effect and other sensors to control module.
- Manage implementation of 32 bit micro into automotive module.
- Implement hardware for standard controller networking architecture.
2+ years of hands-on experience with electronic module design and testing.
- Experience in Li-Ion battery controls.
- Electronic manufacturing experience.
- Experience in Spice or similar for circuit design simulations
BS. In Electrical/Electronics Engineering with specialty in circuit design and control theory
MS Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Crisi Mintz joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team as a Technical Recruiter in January 2023, in order to support efforts to bring the Arizona recruitment team to scale.
A Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent, Crisi has been a licensed realtor for more than 15 years. During her career in real estate, her fiduciary responsibilities included residential, commercial, and investor clients for complex real estate transitions. She also facilitated timely closings, conducted complex negotiations, developed and executed marketing strategies, and managed budgets. Throughout her career, Crisi developed a reputation as an expert salesperson and master problem solver.
This is not Crisi’s first time at Contract Professionals, Inc. Crisi first joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team in 1993. She was recruited by the management team to sit on the “Operations Action Team” in pursuit of ISO-9000.
Crisi holds BA in Business Administration from Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan.