Product Engineer Electrical / Electronic
• Responsible for global design, development, & validation of existing and next-generation automotive cellular connectivity / information products (NA, Europe & China)
• Author complex functional specifications at component and sub-system level
• Works with other engineering groups and divisions to fully understand vehicle communication interfaces and translate them into component requirements for successful embedded module development.
• Develops full features design verification plans including corner cases. • Develop in-vehicle hardware, subsystem interface specifications, and feature / function hardware specifications
• Responsible for developing common, efficient and flexible OTA communication protocol between the vehicle and the cloud
• Manage Tier1 automotive supplier thru design direction, technology roadmap and implementation details
• Manage Mobile network operators thru design integration
• Lead a team of engineers both in-house & out-house to deliver test results within required cost, quality & time targets.
• Manage validation for all migration vehicles plan & electrical architecture
• Manage subscription platform & authentication process of vehicle to the backend
• Manage manufacturing testing procedure for all connected vehicle features during development & production.
• Manage field test plans for all markets & work with MNO for improvement plans
• Define R&R across team functions
Knowledge of enterprise IT systems and their interoperability mechanisms Knowledge of vehicle to cloud connectivity or knowledge of Internet of Things is preferred.
Strong knowledge of 802.11ac and proceeding protocols.
Bachelor' s in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.