Product Engineer HVAC
• Lead engineering for development for vehicle interior airflow systems, including evaporator and blower assemblies and airflow management components.
• Lead cross functional product development teams for both attribute and component design
• Plan and execute system component testing and supplier data analysis
• Work with teams to understand customer issues and improve design and development tools
• Work with teams to develop new technologies related to interior airflow systems
• Understand and apply climate computer aided engineering (hCAE) tools for air conditioning and heater simulations
• Conduct data driven problem solving.
• Capture lessons learned and develop test plans and updates to requirements and specifications.
BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.