Product Engineer NVH
DEARBORN, MI US
- Enhance existing test procedures to improve the confidence in validation and verification of new eMotor designs
- Develop new test procedures to characterize the NVH behavior of the eMotor and institutionalize their application across all future programs
- Support Test-CAE correlation procedure development
- Interface with vehicle/transmission NVH teams to comprehend critical NVH error states and develop mitigation plans including hardware redesign and motor calibration features
- Develop plans to assess the implications of NVH improvement actions on eMotor losses and performance
- Lead eMotor NVH benchmarking of competitive motors
- 3+ years NVH testing
- Proficient in NVH, LMS/data acquisition and pertinent fixturing and instrumentation
- Basic knowledge of NVH CAE and MATLAB
- Basic knowledge on operation of electric motors and power electronics system
Master’ s or foreign equivalent degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or a related field PLUS 3+ years’ experience in NVH (Noise, Vibration & Harshness testing)
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Crisi Mintz joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team as a Technical Recruiter in January 2023, in order to support efforts to bring the Arizona recruitment team to scale.
A Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent, Crisi has been a licensed realtor for more than 15 years. During her career in real estate, her fiduciary responsibilities included residential, commercial, and investor clients for complex real estate transitions. She also facilitated timely closings, conducted complex negotiations, developed and executed marketing strategies, and managed budgets. Throughout her career, Crisi developed a reputation as an expert salesperson and master problem solver.
This is not Crisi’s first time at Contract Professionals, Inc. Crisi first joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team in 1993. She was recruited by the management team to sit on the “Operations Action Team” in pursuit of ISO-9000.
Crisi holds BA in Business Administration from Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan.