Product Engineer Powertrain
* Lead Powertrain Systems Integration across PT commodities (Engine, Transmission, Driveline, Powertrain Installations, and Controls/Calibration).
• Work collaboratively with Engineers, Vehicle Program Teams, Purchasing (incl STA) and Vehicle Operations.
• Utilize System Engineering principles to support design and development of PT systems that meet or exceed Quality, Cost, Weight, and Functional requirements.
• Support prototype through production builds
• Lead/Support engineering issue resolution.
• Ensure robust PT systems sign-off for product development milestones
• Build support for prototype vehicle builds at multiple locations, including pre-production builds at vehicle assembly plants.
• Applicant may deal with a complex Engineering base, in various countries on a daily basis, ensuring timely delivery of cost-effective components and systems to all manufacturing plants.
• Manage interface between program and Engineers, from the target-setting process through the design, verification, release and launch phases.
• Lead development of PT project plans that support Vehicle Program Plans and vehicle build phases.
• Manage the delivery of hardware to support program timing.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Familiarity with industry related Design & Release / Problem Solving / Prog Mgmt tools.
• Experience with OEM proto vehicle builds is a plus.
BS in Engineering
Amanda is proud to be a part of the Contract Professionals, Inc. team. Part of her job allows her to assist candidates with finding new career opportunities. However, as a CPI Technical Recruiter, the most rewarding part of her job is helping military veterans, as well as transitioning military personnel; leading them to a career path that utilizes their skills and experiences.
Amanda enjoys photography and all things outdoors. Amanda has played golf for her entire life. Her motto is "Golf is life!" When she was 18 years old, she achieved a hole-in-one on a 249-year par 4.
Amanda's most cherished place in the world is her family’s cabin in Vanderbilt, Michigan.