Product Engineer Powertrain
* Work with supply base on new technologies that improve shifter cost, weight, and performance.
* Work with lead program D&R engineer to understand and improve component performance, reliability and durability to meet key governmental safety requirements.
* Analyze data and make recommendations for improved reliability and durability performance.
* Work with global cross functional teams for issue resolution.
* Develop test procedures and associated test fixturing to support shift systems validation.
* Vehicle level DV testing of AT Shift Systems.
* Author and publish test reports in support of component/vehicle validation.
* Global program experience preferred.
* Prior experience preferred with systems such as WERS, AVBOM, eFDVS, Team Center, Integrator preferred but not required. *OEM experience preferred.
Entry level to Experience Professional
Bachelor of Engineering Degree Required. BSEE or BSME preferred.
MSEE or MSME or MBA
Jennifer’s focus at Contract Professionals, Inc. is working in the defense industry to help candidates find employment with CPI’s international defense suppliers.
Jennifer works to assist military veterans, as they seek out new job opportunities, while transitioning from the military to civilian life. More specifically, Jennifer's goal is to match the military veterans she represents with civilian employment opportunities. Her aim is to provide the military veterans with jobs where they can utilize the skills and experience they've gained in the military.
Jennifer is proud to be a part of the CPI team. She says that it’s easy to stay motivated because she comes to work each day, excited to work with transitioning military personnel and veterans from across the United States.
Jennifer was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in Elementary Education from Baker College in Michigan.
She enjoys working out, cooking, and spending time at her cottage in the northern part of the lower peninsula of Michigan.