Production Assembly Operator
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performs project tasks/assignments of moderately complex nature ranging from repetitive to non- repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables
- Performs fabrication or inspection functions in a research, production or pre-production environment.
- Reading and interpreting moderately complex schematics and drawings
- Follows more advanced methods, techniques, and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, & cable harnessing on subassemblies and units
- Builds or integrates hardware for prototypes, subassemblies or systems
- Performs more complex rework and refurbishment of hardware and systems
- Performs incorporation of Master Change Order (MCO), Engineering Change Order (ECO), Variance Authorization (VA) and use of visual aids
- May conduct manufacturing inspections on processing line in accordance to quality specifications
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
- Performs inspection per documentation
- Completes appropriate quality paperwork as required (e.G. Corrective Action Request, Discrepant Material Report etc.)
- Accurately complete process paperwork and entering data into the applicable work order management system
- Supports continuous improvement activities and participates in problem solving activities
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Supports safety/housekeeping standards
- Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit and direct supervisor
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work; general instructions only on new assignments
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Considerable manufacturing process skills
- Considerable knowledge of polarity and inspection criteria
- Considerable knowledge of Bills of Material (BOM)
- Strong Manufacturing Assembly background
- Strong soldering experience is a must (J-STD/ IPC)
- Demonstrated ability for unsupervised and accurate use of manufacturing work order application
- Considerable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to work effectively on any size work team
- Considerable computer skills
- Considerable knowledge of measuring/test equipment and math
- Ability to interpret more advanced documents, work instruction, and schematics
- Considerable knowledge of configuration control procedures applicable to the assigned work/area
- Ability to exhibit adaptability/flexibility
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.