Production Operator - Composite
As a Production Operator-Composite/Panel some of the responsibilities of your position will include:
- Clean and prepare molds
- Cut carbon fiber material and foam
- Layup material in mold
- Bag and vacuum material
- Cook material
- Detail product with sanders and bondo
- Drill and Rivet parts together
- Layout sheet-metal parts in tools to form frames
- Use vacuum tools to put together panels
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Manual dexterity: Composite/Panel workers need good hand-eye coordination to make precise cuts and bends in carbon fiber material
- Mechanical skills: Composite/Panel workers use tape measures, sanders, drills, hammers, wrenches and grinders . As a result, they should have good mechanical skills in order to help operate and maintain equipment
- Physical strength: Composite/Panel workers must be able to lift and move assemblies that are often heavy and cumbersome. Some jobs require workers to be able to lift 50 pounds
- Spatial relationships: Composite manufacturing requires the placement of carbon fiber material in molds and Client-ed up correctly to the design specifications. Sheet-metal manufacturing requires the placement of aluminum material in jigs and vacuum tools to build correctly
- Must be experienced in working with composite/fiberglass and resins and working with sheet-metal
- Paint and body type detailing
- Must be able to read and understand drawings and work instructions
- CNC machine experience
- Computer skills
- Standing for long periods of time, squatting/kneeling, climbing ladders and lifting
High School Diploma or equivalent is required. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. This assignment is a U.S. Government Contract. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required. No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.