Support all TLH Production Programs by assisting to plan, schedule, and monitor detail parts, subassemblies, and end items through each step of the manufacturing process including the on time delivery of the end item to the customer.
• Lead, train, coach, and develop other personnel within the Materials organization.
• Must be able to manage inventory and Investigate material loss on Production Floor
• Conduct WIP audits to determine inventory accuracy and material availability.
• Understand the manufacturing process to effectively provide direction and guidance to production supervisors.
• Provide communication for timely resolution of problems that could affect product deliverables.
• Perform Oracle transactions related to warehousing, planning, shipping, and production support.
• Maintain the status and location of material produced
• Provide assistance to production in reconciling counts on the floor.
• Work with Programs in scheduling as new programs are brought on board
• Understand and manage data with regards to Oracle MRP system; assist to determine and manage manufacturing lead times, order policies, material in process, etc., in support of master schedule
• Extensive data input utilizing inventory control system.
• Expedite/communicate with SCM to expedite material shortages
• Coordinate the receiving/stocking of critical shortage items
• Determine Tape and Reel needs
• Coordinate with SCM Tape and Reel PO creation.
• Participate in E&O activities/efforts.
-Create schedule for TL’ s to follow depending on needs and due dates
-Expedite orders that may become late
Bachelor’ s Degree preferred, but experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Proficient in TIPQA quality database system for processing nonconforming material back to vendors.
• Working knowledge of manufacturing processes and following build schedules.
• Familiar with scheduling tools and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office required.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a multi-disciplined team environment.
• Must have strong problem solving capabilities
• Must be a team player
• Must be dependable, reliable, willing to travel, and be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to perform multiple tasks, track and follow up on requests for information.
• Must have Oracle proficiency with various programs
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Jennifer’s focus at Contract Professionals, Inc. is working in the defense industry to help candidates find employment with CPI’s international defense suppliers.
Jennifer works to assist military veterans, as they seek out new job opportunities, while transitioning from the military to civilian life. More specifically, Jennifer's goal is to match the military veterans she represents with civilian employment opportunities. Her aim is to provide the military veterans with jobs where they can utilize the skills and experience they've gained in the military.
Jennifer is proud to be a part of the CPI team. She says that it’s easy to stay motivated because she comes to work each day, excited to work with transitioning military personnel and veterans from across the United States.
Jennifer was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in Elementary Education from Baker College in Michigan.
She enjoys working out, cooking, and spending time at her cottage in the northern part of the lower peninsula of Michigan.