Project Leader / Specialist / Associate General
DEARBORN, MI US
- Ongoing interpretation & acquiescence of Vincentric Cost of Ownership data on behalf of Ford Pro
- Develop Vincentric Training (WebEx) for Ford Pro sales team
- Lead important Feature Model establishment For Ford Pro sales account managers within the Vincentric Tool structure.
- Ford Pro Cost of Ownership & Residual Value Subject Matter Expert
- Join in established direct RESIDUAL VALUE discussions with all major Rental Companies on behalf of Ford Pro Rental Operations
- Experience using residual values in business modeling and fleet operations
- Experience negotiating / advocating on behalf of a business in its industry
- Demonstrated strength with Excel
- Effective and Succinct communicator
Bachelors of Science in field building technical / math
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Account Manager
Scott Tyler is an engineering and information technology staffing and professional with over 20 years of experience in recruiting, sales, operations, and leadership. Scott has a well documented track record for delivering results in all phases of the business. He has extensive experience in supporting companies in the technology, health care, manufacturing and automotive industries. He has successfully launched new markets and divisions for enterprise organizations and start up companies. Scott is particularly adept at mentoring and developing recruiting and sales teams.