Project Leader / Specialist / Associate Human Resources
• Maintain positive Union/Management relations • Assist in UAW contract negotiations, implementation and ongoing administration of the Master and Local Collective Bargaining Agreements. • Provide guidance to Labor Relations representatives on efficient processes and procedures related to HR • Support HR Labor and Salaried Personnel with establishing HR processes for the new SHO Center satellite facility
• Experience with Peoplesoft, Position Management, and HRDW reporting.
• Demonstrated experience with delivering HR process improvement actions.
• Ability to guide and influence all levels
• Previous HR experience
• Labor Relations experience
• Previous union contract negotiations experience preferred
Bachelor' s Degree
Master' s Degree
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.