Quality/ Reliability Eng Electrical / Electronic
DEARBORN, MI US
- Support QR (Quality Reject) procedures by supporting concern binning, reviewing threshold QRs and providing support for QR Dispute resolution.
- Assist Incoming Quality (IQ) department with non-responsive suppliers.
- Assist suppliers and plants in QR/PPM (Parts Per Million) data accuracy.
- Administer part quality confirmation process for suppliers with repetitive containment failure.
- Lead containment of special-cause supplier process (i.E.: 1MIS and 0MIS BSAQ (Balanced Single Agenda for Quality) projects.
- Align with VRT on Supplier Process (SP) BSAQ issues for Glidepath values.
- Provide early notification to and engage STA Site team on potential Stop Shipments related to supplier process (SP).
- Provide support in containing supplier Stop Ship issues.
- Assist Site STA team with vehicle On-Hold and Release process tracking.
- Work with Stop Ship stakeholders to support proper root cause owner is identified for Prevent Action Closure (Client) process reporting.
- Monitor daily production report (DPR) and provide notification to STA management for issues that require Site STA team awareness / intervention.
- Act as direct Plant Vehicle Team (PVT) resident supplier representative and liaison between STA and plant management,
- Support Daily Plant Quality Meeting (or PIC Room) to report on containment of SP ECB (Early Concern Binning) issues, participate in VRT forums, lead supplier preparation for VQRs (Vehicle Quality Review).
- Knowledge of problem-solving tools
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Plant manufacturing experience
- Quality experience
Bachelor of Science / Engineering or academic equivalent
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Crisi Mintz joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team as a Technical Recruiter in January 2023, in order to support efforts to bring the Arizona recruitment team to scale.
A Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent, Crisi has been a licensed realtor for more than 15 years. During her career in real estate, her fiduciary responsibilities included residential, commercial, and investor clients for complex real estate transitions. She also facilitated timely closings, conducted complex negotiations, developed and executed marketing strategies, and managed budgets. Throughout her career, Crisi developed a reputation as an expert salesperson and master problem solver.
This is not Crisi’s first time at Contract Professionals, Inc. Crisi first joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team in 1993. She was recruited by the management team to sit on the “Operations Action Team” in pursuit of ISO-9000.
Crisi holds BA in Business Administration from Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan.