Quality/ Reliability Eng Powertrain
DEARBORN, MI US
- Pull Weekly/Monthly R/1000 & CPU Reports for LTIS (0-3 MIS) (FTRs, Corporate Logic, Pareto’ s) using GSARs, Datacubes and other corporate quality databases
- Analyze warranty claims and Triage for Top N Issues for each of Vehicle lines
- Review claims analysis with OPD and PVT Engineers to identify ICAs/PCAs
- Working with OPD and PVT Engineers ensure BSAQs are accurate and aligned to the correct claim binning' s
- Identify critical cross carline issues and confirm if the issues are systemic or special cause
- Support Special Studies to deep dive issues and calculate reliability forecasts as needed
- Lead Weekly/Monthly VFG reviews at Electrified System PATs and Quality Reviews
- Automotive and/or Quality Experience
- Demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills to work with different teams
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Automotive and/or Quality highly desired
- Good working knowledge of Ford Quality process and Tools is preferred
- Good working knowledge of High Voltage Components is preferred
- G8D, DMAIC
Minimum Bachelor’ s degree in Mechanical or Electrical required
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Crisi Mintz joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team as a Technical Recruiter in January 2023, in order to support efforts to bring the Arizona recruitment team to scale.
A Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent, Crisi has been a licensed realtor for more than 15 years. During her career in real estate, her fiduciary responsibilities included residential, commercial, and investor clients for complex real estate transitions. She also facilitated timely closings, conducted complex negotiations, developed and executed marketing strategies, and managed budgets. Throughout her career, Crisi developed a reputation as an expert salesperson and master problem solver.
This is not Crisi’s first time at Contract Professionals, Inc. Crisi first joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team in 1993. She was recruited by the management team to sit on the “Operations Action Team” in pursuit of ISO-9000.
Crisi holds BA in Business Administration from Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan.