- Primary function includes performing inspections to verify compliance with design, MFG, and quality requirements.
- Secondary function includes developing and follow engineering drawings, ERRs, Mfg assembly drawings and process sheets.
- Identify tooling needs, working with production personnel to procure and implement.
- Seek and obtain quotes for tooling / fixturing design, build, and timely delivery of tooling.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives into the production.
- Bachelors Degree in Quality Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management / Research, Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline preferred. Applicants who have completed a significant portion of their core curriculum in a relevant degree program may be considered.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient with related software and hardware
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.