Sterling Heights, MI
- Perform evaluation of supplier' s capability and performance, especially elated to their quality system
- Provide Quality Assurance oversight for procurement and acceptance of subcontractor and supplier product including application of appropriate quality provisions to PO/contract terms
- Witness Acceptance Testing and perform Source Inspection of product at subcontractor/supplier facilities
- Audit inspection report information provided by suppliers for adequacy and accuracy
- Support third party evaluation of supplier control and supplier evaluation system
- Maintain Approved supplier list
- Support disposition of nonconforming product including Material Review board responsibilities
- Prepare periodic reports, performance metrics and presentations describing progress and activities
- Perform tasks in other areas of Quality Assurance as may be assigned
- Position Requirements Applicant will be able to perform the duties of the position described in the detailed description of work above.
- Bachelor' s degree required in Engineering discipline. Multiple years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Strong oral and written communications skills and the ability to communicate specific task information effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work alone in a self-motivated fashion as well as supporting a team effort.
- Attention to detail and consistency a must.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work overtime, when necessary to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to support travel to other GDLS facilities, Government installations and subcontractor facilities.
- Military experience and familiarity with military vehicles a plus
- Candidate must be able to read and interpret technical drawings and models with working knowledge of GD&T
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000/equivalent preferred
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!