Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School diploma or the equivalent is required. Associates degree in Electronics, Computer Science, and Mechanical engineering is preferred. In addition, a minimum of 4 year of directly related experience is required. Education requirements will be verified.
J-STD_001, 002, IPC 610, MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-750 and X-Ray qualification certifications may be required.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Inspects parts and materials to determine compliance to specified requirements.
- Performs product inspection
- Performs real time defect evaluation
- Prepares QA documentation
- Verifies corrective action implementation
- Performs housekeeping audits
- Verifies implementation of rework
- Generates and/or verifies traceability information
- Interfaces with coworkers and internal customers.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Clear knowledge of basic electrical or mechanical technology.
- Clear knowledge of ESD control
- Clear knowledge of workmanship standards
- Clear knowledge of drawing interpretation
- General knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- General knowledge of statistics and process control techniques
- Skilled in using PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Skilled in use of basic mechanical measurement tools.
- Interpersonal skills.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.