Plymouth, MI US
Location: Plymouth, MI
Salary: $120, 000 - $130, 000 per year
Excellent Benefits and Compensation!
Our client is seeking an experienced Quality Manager with stamping industry expertise for their Plymouth, MI location. You' ll oversee quality standards, certifications, and lead corrective actions to ensure exceptional manufacturing quality in the stamping process. Requires a strong Quality background in defense.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead cost of poor quality, PPM measures, and corrective actions.
- Manage internal auditing systems and quality certifications.
- Ensure compliance with customer quality requirements.
- Lead quality team in root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Oversee APQP activities for new program launches.
- Communicate customer satisfaction metrics to teams.
- Maintain gage calibration and support new equipment design.
- Maintain an organized workspace and adhere to attendance policies.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Support company policies, values, and safety regulations.
- Bachelor’ s degree (B.A. Or B.S.) from a 4-year College or University.
- 3 years of relevant experience and/or training in stamping.
- American Society for Quality certifications preferred (CQE, CQA, SSGB, SSBB).
- Proficiency in CMM skills (PcDmis, Datapage/Dataview).
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.