Position Duties Deliver released surface to specified Color/Texture/Gloss and achieve vehicle system appearance harmony
- Must be experienced in managing multiple projects
- Must have the ability and authority to provide feasibility guidance to suppliers, D&R Engineers, and Program Management.
- Works with minimal supervision and able to function effectively in a matrix organization
Support Interior and Exterior Feasibility Teams on multiple programs
- Provide feasibility input on: - Materials (Manufacturing and Specifications)
- Processing Finishes
- Manufacturing Capability
- Min. Draft Angles (especially relative to texture)
- Part Design
- Tool Design - Parting Line Placement
- Knowledge of Part Submission Warrant (PSW) requirements; Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan (APQP) requirements; and Phased Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Help determine Texture Source for each program
- Support Design / C&T Design, STA, and Engineering on appearance issues to feasibility of Design Intent
- Evaluate Studio Properties (Digital / Physical C&T bucks for materials) for grain feasibility; Pre and Post Grained shots off production tools; Component Tooling Electrodes; Production Parts System Fit and Finish; Grain Layout at texture source; Seat Builds - Provide Part grain mark up; Grain Sign off and Harmony Appearance Approval (AAR) Sign off; Seat sign off; Capacity Tool signoffs; Color Harmony Sign off (Launch Vehicle Review); - Establish minimum acceptance standards for interior / exterior parts - vehicle harmony with VO and suppliers - Attend Color Harmony Team / AST / Digital Surface Reviews / CVC (Part 2/1 if required) - Support Launch Management issues, action and reviews - Support FCPA and AIMS issues resolution - Work with various groups including CMA, Program Management, Body Interior / Exterior D&R, STA, NMP, VO and Suppliers (including Tier 1, 2 and raw material suppliers) - Able to manage multiple programs; excellent leadership and communication skills - Update program metrics with supervisor weekly
Entry level - desire to learn engineering and manufacturing and committed to this excellent opportunity
Previous experience as a Design and Release Engineer (Interior / Exterior Appearance Parts) is preferred - Catia / Digital buck experience is preferred
4 year degree
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!