Quality Systems Engineer
Sterling Heights, MI
- Analyze product design specifications and requirements to develop in process and final Acceptance Test Procedures for hardware and software deliverables.
- Review test procedures to define equipment requirements as well as development of test equipment.
- Conduct or assist with System level testing on prototype or production vehicle systems for the purpose of product acceptance.
- Evaluate and test vehicle software releases to determine that all functional requirements have been satisfied.
- Collect and analyze vehicle test data, summarize results to determine compliance.
Establish and maintain Quality Controls in support of vehicle modification and upgrade programs at customer facilities.
- Prepare periodic reports, performance metrics and presentations that will provide functional and program managers with information to identify performance levels.
- Perform tasks in other areas of Quality Assurance as may be assigned:
- Applicant must be able to implement the activities identified above in the detailed work description.
- Must demonstrate a passion to learn about GDLS products and the quality activities involved in their development
- Bachelor' s degree required, preferably in an Engineering discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Must pass ASR to enter military vehicles.
- Ability to support regular travel to other GDLS facilities, Government installations and subcontractor facilities.
- Able to work occasional overtime as required to meet program commitments
- Ability to work alone in a self-motivated fashion as well as supporting a team effort.
- Familiarity with military vehicles a plus
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!