Quality Systems Engineer
Sterling Heights, MI
- Analyze product design specifications and requirements to develop in process and final Acceptance Test Procedures for hardware and software deliverables.
- Review test procedures to define equipment requirements as well as development of test equipment.
- Conduct or assist with System level testing on prototype or production vehicle systems for the purpose of product acceptance.
- Evaluate and test vehicle software releases to determine that all functional requirements have been satisfied.
- Collect and analyze vehicle test data, summarize results to determine compliance.
Establish and maintain Quality Controls in support of vehicle modification and upgrade programs at customer facilities.
- Prepare periodic reports, performance metrics and presentations that will provide functional and program managers with information to identify performance levels.
- Perform tasks in other areas of Quality Assurance as may be assigned:
- Applicant must be able to implement the activities identified above in the detailed work description.
- Must demonstrate a passion to learn about GDLS products and the quality activities involved in their development
- Bachelor' s degree required, preferably in an Engineering discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Must pass ASR to enter military vehicles.
- Ability to support regular travel to other GDLS facilities, Government installations and subcontractor facilities.
- Able to work occasional overtime as required to meet program commitments
- Ability to work alone in a self-motivated fashion as well as supporting a team effort.
- Familiarity with military vehicles a plus
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.