RF/Microwave Systems Architect
An active Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Previous hardware design experience for frequencies up to 40GHz required, preferred experience up to 90GHz
- Deep understanding of mixers, amplifiers, tuners, filters, Microwave/Millimeter-Wave Monolithic Integrated Circuit devices, Multi-Chip Modules, and high frequency packaging
- Cascade analysis of RF/Microwave modules and systems to predict gain, IP2/IP3, noise, and power
- Frequency converter spurious analysis for multiple conversion systems
- Phase noise analysis
- Application of Analog-to-Digital Converter/Digital-to-Analog Converter devices
- Experience with Agilent ADS, Genesys or other simulation tools
- Experience with HFSS, Momentum, or other electromagnetic simulators
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with worst case analysis, space-flight qualification and design constraints
Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.