Sterling Heights, MI
- Support various program, provide reliability support.
- Perform reliability engineering and statistical data analysis activities.
- Perform Reliability assessments of new concepts including predictions, allocations, Failure Modes, Effects, Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability Growth Analysis (RGA), and Logistic Support Analysis (LSA).
Review TIRs and produce FACARs based on Engineering work
- Perform reliability assessment of design. Follow/monitor results of vehicle testing. Investigate and report pattern incidents. Perform corrective action investigations
- Conduct Root Cause and Corrective Action process, Lead and Maintain FRACAS.
- Interface with Reliability data bases and run Reliability models (Reliasoft, etc)
- Prepare data for scoring/assessment conferences and upper management presentations.
- Run Design for Six Sigma and Robust Engineering projects
- Mater Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, or Electrical engineering. Other degrees will be considered with relevant experience.
- Extensive Experience in reliability/maintainability disciplines required in DoD sector.
- Personal computer skills (competent with MS Office applications, Databases, Programming Languages (Python, R, SQL, etc.)
- Experience in report preparation and technical writing beneficial.
Ability to read and interpret technical drawings (blueprints, schematics, hydraulic and pneumatic flows).
- May be required to work in prototype shop and field test environment periodically.
- Some travel required (minimal).
- Must meet ASR.
- Interface / coordinate effectively with engineers, support organizations, and customer.
- Occasional week day and / or week end overtime required.
- Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a security clearance.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!