Sterling Heights, MI
- Perform Reliability assessments of new concepts including:
- Failure Modes
- Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Reliability Growth Analysis (RGA)
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)
- Support various program, provide reliability support
- Maintain Reliability RAM-C model using modern Database tools, such as Python, R, SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, etc.
- Perform reliability assessment of design. Follow/monitor results of vehicle testing. Investigate and report pattern incidents
- Perform corrective action investigations
- Conduct Root Cause and Corrective Action process, Lead and Maintain FRACAS
- Interface with Reliability data bases and run Reliability models (Reliasoft, etc)
- Prepare data for scoring/assessment conferences and upper management presentations
- Run Design for Six Sigma and Robust Engineering projects
Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical engineering required with some statistical and programing skills.
- Experience in reliability/maintainability disciplines required.
- Personal computer skills (competent with MS Office applications, Databases, Programming Languages - Python, R, SQL, etc.)
- Experience in report preparation and technical writing beneficial.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings (blueprints, schematics, hydraulic and pneumatic flows)
- May be required to work in prototype shop and field test environment periodically.
- Some travel required (minimal).
- Must meet ASR.
- Interface / coordinate effectively with engineers, support organizations, and customer.
- Occasional week day and / or week end overtime required.
- Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a security clearance
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.