Sterling Heights, MI
- Perform Reliability assessments of new concepts including:
- Failure Modes
- Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Reliability Growth Analysis (RGA)
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)
- Support various program, provide reliability support
- Maintain Reliability RAM-C model using modern Database tools, such as Python, R, SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, etc.
- Perform reliability assessment of design. Follow/monitor results of vehicle testing. Investigate and report pattern incidents
- Perform corrective action investigations
- Conduct Root Cause and Corrective Action process, Lead and Maintain FRACAS
- Interface with Reliability data bases and run Reliability models (Reliasoft, etc)
- Prepare data for scoring/assessment conferences and upper management presentations
- Run Design for Six Sigma and Robust Engineering projects
Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical engineering required with some statistical and programing skills.
- Experience in reliability/maintainability disciplines required.
- Personal computer skills (competent with MS Office applications, Databases, Programming Languages - Python, R, SQL, etc.)
- Experience in report preparation and technical writing beneficial.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings (blueprints, schematics, hydraulic and pneumatic flows)
- May be required to work in prototype shop and field test environment periodically.
- Some travel required (minimal).
- Must meet ASR.
- Interface / coordinate effectively with engineers, support organizations, and customer.
- Occasional week day and / or week end overtime required.
- Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a security clearance
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Jennifer’s focus at Contract Professionals, Inc. is working in the defense industry to help candidates find employment with CPI’s international defense suppliers.
Jennifer works to assist military veterans, as they seek out new job opportunities, while transitioning from the military to civilian life. More specifically, Jennifer's goal is to match the military veterans she represents with civilian employment opportunities. Her aim is to provide the military veterans with jobs where they can utilize the skills and experience they've gained in the military.
Jennifer is proud to be a part of the CPI team. She says that it’s easy to stay motivated because she comes to work each day, excited to work with transitioning military personnel and veterans from across the United States.
Jennifer was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in Elementary Education from Baker College in Michigan.
She enjoys working out, cooking, and spending time at her cottage in the northern part of the lower peninsula of Michigan.