Sterling Heights, MI US
Incumbent will provide Reliability and Maintainability engineering services to Engineering, Development & Technology groups.
- Employ reliability engineering analysis tools, techniques and processes used by ED&T including system level R&M requirements and allocations, reliability block diagrams (RBD), failure modes effects analysis (FMEA), fault tree analysis (FTA) and field failure analysis to support new vehicle and modifications to existing vehicle designs.
- Monitor and recommend opportunities for quality improvements of the reliability engineering analysis
- Proactively work with design engineering to ensure R&M issues are raised and addressed during the design phase
- Support design engineering in the development of qualification tests
- Involvement in special projects that require R&M Subject Matter Expert support
- 1+ years' experience in Engineering
- Understanding and experience using reliability analysis (e.G FMEA/FMECA, RBD, FTA, MIL-HDBK-217 Predictions)
- Knowledge and/or experience in the application of relevant military standards, military equipment usage and doctrine
- Previous Military Experience
- Experience with use of Reliability techniques and software tools (SLICWave, Reliasoft Blocksim/Lambda Predict, MADe, RELEX, etc.)
- Advanced University Degree
University Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering plus 1+ years' experience.
- 9-80 Work Schedule (The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.)
- This position is a Hybrid/Onsite employment opportunity (3 days per week in office after initial training period).
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Team Leader - Defense Solutions
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!