This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Support RAM mathematical analysis and technical inputs to system design and detailed designs to ensure a robust, high level reliable design for maximizing availability and sustainment to minimize the logistics footprint.
• Support RAM prediction and assessment models to at least the subsystem level
• Support inputs to Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis for early design (functional FMECA) through final design to at least the subsystem level and track mitigation or elimination of failures modes to assess improvements and update analysis by evaluating test results
• Prepare reliability mathematical models and/or reliability block diagrams to at least the subsystem level.
• Support the input of Test Incident Reports (TIRs) into Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) database and interface with design team to address potential failure mode mitigation/elimination to at least the subsystem level.
• Develop and maintain reliability critical items list to at least the subsystem level. Use to assist design influence and track modifications to assist in assessing program success.
• Understand impact of software in relation to reliability and address software reliability from a design influence perspective to at least the subsystem level.
• Provide assistance to planning of Reliability Enhancement Testing (RET) and reliability demonstration testing. Track and monitor system level R&M parameters Support Total Ownership Cost Reduction data analyses and assessments to identify LCC reduction candidates.
Education: BS in Engineering or related field At least 2 years experience in a Reliability role
Knowledge of WQS Reliability software a plus ASQ Certification desired
Director of Business Development - Mid-Atlantic Region
Mr. John Vagnoni joined Contract Professionals, Inc. in September of 2018. John brings over 30 years of technical staffing experience to CPI, beginning his career at Tech Aid as a recruiter. John was quickly promoted to Tech Aid Account Manager, Branch Manager and eventually the Vice President of their Mid-Atlantic region.
Throughout his career, John has been active in several non profit organizations. He served as the Chapter President for the local National Technical Services Association and he was the co-chair of the local Ronald McDonald NTSA Golf Outing, which generated over $50,000 for the local Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia. He is also active in other organizations for youth and college sports; coaching ice hockey for local high schools and acting as the Assistant Coach for Lafayette College.
John lives in Collegeville, PA with his wife and three children and two very large German shepherds. He is a graduate of Villanova University, but he also has a passion for Michigan State, where two of his children went to school.
John likes to play golf and ice hockey during his spare time and he is a huge Flyers and Boston Bruins fan.