SAP APO Business User Expert IV
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Description/Comment: This role supports Global Supply Chain Planning program rolling out to all regions. The individual filling this role will be working on a cross – functional team with business users, IT solutions architects and engaged with regional resources as well. This resource should understand supply chain planning processes, process mapping and how to provide business user support.
Looking for business process individuals savvy in SAP APO SNP & PP/DS and Materials Planning. Specifically, on SAP APO, individuals experienced with the application of advanced planning techniques in
1) SAP APO SNP
a. Basic and advanced functionality and set-ups
b. The application of SAP Optimizer, business rules/penalties
c. And/or CTM – Capable to Match
d. Characteristics planning (heuristic)
e. Inventory optimization set up within APO; advanced stock planning & balancing; use of reorder point
2) APO PP/DS
a. Advanced planning techniques
b. Heuristics & DS Optimization
c. Model automated planning
3) Materials planning/call off MRP interfacing ECC with SAP APO and PPDS
a. Materials planning/materials requisition (call off)
b. End to end constrained supply planning for materials with vendors and/or intercompany
c. Materials purchasing automation set up
Core work will focus on:
• Support/Participate in developing the Supply Chain planning process template and the SAP Global Template with IT and identify GAPs between it and the regional set ups
• Support/Participate in regional blueprint sessions
• Lead/Support development of functional specifications with regions
• Ensure projects stay on track
o Ensure user acceptance testing is successful for new development
o Ensure training of users on the SAP system and Global Template
o Ensure the project has planned adequately for cutover planning
o Ensure that the project has end user support during go-live and hyper-care
• 7+ years of experience in Supply Chain Planning ideal
• 5+ years project experience in SAP APO SNP, PPDS and integration with ECC SD, MM, and PP
• Experience with implementations involving application of global SAP templates
• Experience with large consumer product companies a big plus
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Able and willing to produce process documentation and functional specs; process maps
• Must be a good team player, work well in multi-cultural environment
***** APO PPDS designing, blue printing and implementation for GNW business. Looking for someone senior that has experience integrating SAP systems with INCA, Blaster and Greycon Xtrim applications. *****
Carl joined CPI in 2019. He currently works with defense and aerospace candidates, with a focus on military tactical vehicles. He also assists in placing engineers and information technology professionals nationwide.
From his time in the the military and the (commercial) civilian workforce, Carl has a wide range of work experience, including expertise in the diesel and shipbuilding industries. In particular, Carl's shipbuilding experience led to his work as a Test and Trials Area Manager for the Littoral Combat Ship.
His personal understanding of military education, as well as his firsthand knowledge of MOS and NEC designations, enables him to understand a candidate’s military experience and how that can translate to a civilian opportunity.
Carl retired after serving nearly 22 years in the United States Navy, both as enlisted and as a commissioned Naval Officer.
Carl was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from Marquette University. He was also conferred a Master of Arts degree in Business Administration from the University of Rhode Island.
Carl has served on one of the smallest ships in the Navy, a Mine Sweeper, built out of wood in Wisconsin; to the largest ship in the Navy, a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier. During his career he circled the globe 3.5 times.
Outside of the office Carl enjoys fishing, hunting and camping. He admits that pulling a camper can be stressful, but the silence of the woods and lakes makes the trip well worth the drive.