SAP Functional Analyst
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Description/Comment: SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The IT Business Analyst/Functional Engineer role is part of the Engineering and Applications Team who leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for applications within the Supply Chain and Sales business process areas. This role is viewed as an expert in complex application environments, encompassing both business process understanding and technical expertise. Recognized as a subject matter expert.
o Functional analyst of medium to large projects for a specific business capability. Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical areas with wide range of complexity.
o Works directly with Business resources to establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
o Drives the evaluation of the factors which must be addressed in the change program.
o Maintains in-depth understanding of business processes for their capability area
o Proactive analysis of business processes and identification of innovative ways to address near term business needs which includes identifying these opportunities, reviewing and obtaining a disposition decision from the appropriate business client, assessing the fit of these opportunities into current initiatives, or including the opportunity in future demand
o Leads Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives; consults and shares knowledge across org; full awareness of industry trends
Education required/ preferred: Bachelor' s degree
• Strong Sales & Distribution SAP knowledge (+7 years) for this position with the following SAP-SD skills in:
- Order Management
- Master Data
- Pricing and Rebates
- EDI monitoring, set up and mapping
- ABAP debugging to troubleshoot issue
• Held prior accountabilities that required influencing leaders outside of administrative authority
• Strong leadership and service delivery skills
• Cultivates networking opportunities with peer organizations
• Broad range of business and IT experiences; Has achieved technical and/or business certification(s).
• Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
• Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory
Director of Business Development
John is currently the Director of Business Development for Contract Professionals, Inc. He currently manages the Green Bay, Wisconsin office and works with clients in Wisconsin, as well as several clients located throughout the United States.
John started his career in talent acquisition in 1998 in Boston, Massachusetts. For the past 20 years, John has worked with clients throughout the U.S. providing contingent and permanent staffing solutions in the areas of engineering, information technology and government/defense related positions.
John works directly with hiring managers and corporate recruiters to understand their staffing goals and future needs, in order to support their hiring initiatives.
In his free time, John enjoys golfing and spending time with his family and their dog “Inky."